Lightly poaching the scallops before mixing them with tomatoes and lime makes this the easiest scallop ceviche recipe that you absolutely cannot get wrong.
Use canned Salad Ready Tomato Wedges, along with just a few other ingredients, to create this quick and easy Caprese Chicken Skillet.
Kung Pao Chicken is a Chinese classic made with chili peppers and fresh vegetables in a spicy sweet sauce with nuts. Serve with cooked rice for a quick homemade Chinese dinner.
Crispy French bread halves are smothered with butter, seasoned with salt and pepper and baked until golden and crisp. They’re brushed with garlic, then smothered with creamy whipped ricotta and topped with simply seasoned tomatoes. Serve with a crisp salad or as an appetizer!
Mouth watering arugula and lemon salad with herb tomatoes, creamy avocado and lemon.
Pull chicken off of chicken bones, chop large pieces and put all edible parts in large pot, include any juice or gelatin from bottom of chicken container (all good for flavor). Add all contents of canned ingredients, corn and chicken stock or broth to pot. Add spices and minced garlic and heat all ingredients to […]
Place pesto ingredients into a food processor and pulse until you reach your desired consistency. In a large bowl, toss Tri-Color Salad Ready Tomato Wedges (drained) with red pepper flakes, garlic, and salt and peper, and set aside. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to boil; cook pasta until “al dente”. Drain pasta; […]
- In a blender, puree rice, almonds, cinnamon, sugar and water.
- Let site for at least 4-6 hours to overnight.
- Strain liquid.
- In a shaker combine ¾ cup of ice, 2 tbsp. diced Bordeaux cherries and liquid, and horchata liquid.
- Shake, pour and serve in a tall glass.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In the bowl of an electric stand mixer fitted with paddle attachment, combine 3 cups flour, 1/3 cup sugar, baking powder, and salt. Mix on low speed until just combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk 3 lightly beaten eggs, vanilla, lime zest, and ¾ cup coconut milk, until well blended. Then […]
- Line a 9-in. x 13-in. x 3-in. baking pan with aluminum foil.
- Toast amaranth in a cast iron pan over medium heat, for 2-3 minutes or until it pops. Remove from heat.
- Bring brown rice syrup and almond butter to a boil in a large saucepan over medium heat; remove from heat.
- Add […]
To make the oatmeal:
- Bring water to a boil in a large stockpot over high heat; stir in Old-fashioned oats and salt.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes or until thickened.
- Remove pan from heat.
- Stir in maple syrup.
To make the salad:
- Combine cherries, arugula, and almonds in a large bowl.
- Drizzle with the vinaigrette; toss to coat.
- Divide among serving plates.
To make the vinaigrette:
- Combine cherries and white balsamic vinegar in a blender; pulse on high speed for 3 minutes.
- Slowly add olive oil; pulse until emulsified. […]
To serve the salad:
- Arrange the baby arugula on four serving plates.
- Top with crab meat, grapefruit segments and Pink Blush Maraschino Cherries.
- Drizzle with dressing and serve.
To make the dressing:
- Cut the peel off of the grapefruits.
- Over a bowl, cut out the individual grapefruit segments, catching the juice. […]
- In a large pitcher, combine all ingredients.
- Allow to mull overnight to develop flavors.
- Ladel fruit and wine into a large wine glass and serve chilled.
- Mix all ingredients together, shake and serve over ice.
- In a blender combine vanilla vodka, lime juice, ice cream, diced Maraschino cherries and ice.
- Blend until smooth.
- In a chilled dry martini glass, rim with lime-infused sugar.
- Strain cocktail into glass and garnish with 2 whole cherries.
To make one Panini:
- Heat Panini grill to high setting.
- Spread one slice of sourdough bread with 1 tablespoon cherry mayonnaise.
- Layer with 2 apple slices, 4 oz. roasted turkey breast, 1 tablespoon cherry mayonnaise and 2 slices […]
- Heat the oven to 375°F.
- Place fingerling potatoes on a baking sheet; season with 1/2 teaspoon salt; drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Roast in oven for 15 minutes or until lightly browned and tender.
- Place asparagus on another baking sheet; season with 1/2 teaspoon salt; drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive […]
To prepare the lamb:
Combine the red wine, red chili flakes, and garlic powder in a large bowl. Add lamb; toss to coat. Refrigerate, covered, for 4-8 hours. Remove lamb from marinade; discard marinade. Thread 4-5 cubes of lamb onto metal skewers.
To make the aioli:
Mix the mayonnaise, Rainier Cherries, and curry powder […]
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place asparagus on a sheet pan and top with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Using hands, lightly toss to coat and spread asparagus out in single layer on sheet.
- Roast for 5 minutes.
- Remove and set aside to cool to room temp.
- Meanwhile, shell fava beans and parboil in lightly salted water for 1 […]
- As an option, the mason jars can be put in the freezer about an hour before making the Shirley Temple.
- Just before adding the ingredients to the jars, add about 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar to a shallow bowl, turn the jars upside down, and twist the rim of the jars in the […]
- Brush a 12- by 9-inch baking dish with oil. Line it with plastic wrap and brush the wrap with more oil.
- Put the sugar, corn syrup, salt, and ¾ cup water in a heavy medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring to dissolve the sugar. Once the mixture comes to a boil, continue […]
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Sift all-purpose flour and cake flour into a mixing bowl. Add baking powder, baking soda and salt and whisk 20 seconds, set aside.
In a food processor, pulse together 3/4 cup + 2 Tbsp granulated sugar with lime zest until finely ground, about 1 minute. In the bowl of […]
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Using fingers, separate dried strawberries into a small bowl. Dust with 1 teaspoon flour and gently mix to coat berries. Set aside.
- Combine remaining 2 cups flour, baking powder, salt, and oats in a large bowl, whisking to mix thoroughly. Set aside.
- In bowl of electric stand mixer fitted with paddle attachment, […]
This peach cobbler crisp is as easy as it is delicious! Serve it with vanilla ice cream for an extra special dessert.
For the Chili Beef Filling:
- Heat the oil in a tilt skillet or stovetop braising pan large enough to hold all ingredients.
- Add beef to the pan and break up the meat as it cooks and browns.
- Heat to 165°F or higher for at least 15 seconds.
- Remove the meat and drain off all fat in the skillet.
- Add the […]
- Gently combine ground beef with breadcrumbs, onion, egg, Worcestershire, mustard, garlic and 1/4 cup of the bruschetta. Shape into 4 patties.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat; grease grate well. Grill for 5 to 7 minutes per side or until well-marked and burgers are cooked through. Grill onions until well-marked and tender, about 2 minutes a […]
- Preheat oven to 350° Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper and dredge in flour.
- Heat oil in skillet set over medium heat. Sauté garlic for 1 minute.
- Add chicken breasts and brown for 2 minutes on each side.
- Spread half of the can of bruschetta in an 11 x 7 inch glass baking dish.
- Place chicken breasts on […]
- Heat the oil in a tilt skillet or stovetop braising pan large enough to hold all
- Add beef to the pan and break up the meat as it cooks and
- Heat to 165°f or higher for at least 15 Remove the meat and drain off all the fat in the skillet.
- Add the onions to the skillet […]
For the Pasta:
- Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- Drain and lay out on sheet pans to cool if not using right Pasta may be cooked and cooled a day ahead.
Note: Keep cold food at or below 41°f.
For the Sauce:
- In a tilt skillet or stove top braising pan, heat the oil over medium-high
- Add the onions […]
- Prepare the pizza crust. Place flour, salt, sugar, and dry yeast in large mixer bowl.
- Mix with a dough hook for 30 seconds on low speed.
- Whisk together the warm water and oil. Add liquids to the flour mixture and mix on low speed for 5 minutes.
- Remove the dough from the mixer and gently shape into a […]
- Place water and salt in a large stock–‐pot or steam jacketed kettle and bring to a boil.
- Slowly add lasagna noodles and cook for 10–‐12 minutes until tender. Drain and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a tilt skillet or stovetop pan large enough to hold the ingredients. Add onion, shredded carrots and spinach and cook until […]
This cobbler is delicious and the perfect dessert to serve at this year’s holiday party!
Flavors of pear, lemon, and raspberry combine wonderfully to make this delicious cake.
Perfect breakfast for a rainy day!
Perfect for Thanksgiving or any time of the year!
A light meal with a must-try sauce!
If you like Thai food this is the perfect salad for you!
Swedish Chicken and Pear Hash puts an interesting twist on the regular hash recipes.
Perfect Pear Turkey Loaf is a healthy twist to regular meatloaf.
Well-chilled and bursting with vegetables, gazpacho soup is a light and refreshing meal. It’s entirely no-bake – there’s no need to fire up your oven – and using beautiful canned tomatoes instead of fresh makes this version super easy to achieve, at any time of year.
Vegan Black Bean Chili is just what you need to warm up on a cold day.
This sauce will turn a plain chicken or fish fillet into a wonderful gourmet-tasting meal.
This classic Italian salad is made with chunks of bread, garlic, and tomatoes with a delicious dressing.
The fire roasted tomatoes spice up this gazpacho recipe.
A great appetizer for your next gathering!
This bolognese sauce is loaded with a wonderful mix of flavors.
Add tequila or leave it without for a refreshing pear-rita!
Love BBQ? Then you’ll love this yummy pear BBQ sauce!
Use as a filling for tacos, tostadas or burritos or as an entrée with rice and a vegetable.
These raviolis have the perfect combination of flavors for a delicious meal!
These Asian style shrimp are a great appetizer for your next party!
A healthy smoothie for a big group!
These warm, gooey sticky buns are sure to be a crowd pleaser!!
Make ahead to heat up for on-the-go mornings!
PCP original recipe by Michelle Franklin-Berg! This Bruschetta Roll is a perfect addition to your next meal!
These cookies are really soft and buttery, just like the biscuit topping for a cobbler. And with the peaches mixed in, it’s like eating the whole cobbler in hand-held, bite-sized form!
This salad has an interesting lime and pear juice dressing you would be crazy not to try!
This refreshing peach drink can be enjoyed as a cocktail or mocktail!
These wraps are perfect for lunch or as an appetizer!
This recipe includes an interesting mix of spices and other ingredients that make a delicious flatbread pizza!
These pavlovas are a yummy dessert!
PCP original recipe by Michelle Franklin-Berg! This is a perfect dinner for a hot summer night!
These muffins are great for breakfast, dessert, or a snack at any time of the day!
These easy-to-make gems are perfect for spring entertaining—as suited to an Easter lunch spread as to the first outdoor cocktail party of the season.
Try this simple baked salmon for an elegant meal on a busy weeknight. Created by PCP employee Sotheara Ong.
Pork and pears are a perfect combination! It might not be as obvious as some other combinations but it works. Think of “sweet and sour pork” but without the strange colorful sauce or the deep frying.
Ground beef and a mix of tomatoes and seasonings come together to make this hearty and flavorful spaghetti sauce. Created by PCP Employee Daniel Suenram.
PCP ORIGINAL RECIPE created by Lisa from www.snack-girl.com. This is a quick, easy & delicious recipe. Great for pot-lucks and for the holidays!
See how simple crepes are to make with this sweet pear crepe recipe from PCP employee David Zuzich’s daughter, Alice Zuzich.
PCP ORIGINAL RECIPE: A chili your family will love that is loaded with nutrients! Perfect for the holidays!
Wings are a crowd-pleasing snack. They’re rich, messy, and fun to eat.
PCP ORIGNIAL RECIPE created by www.dunkandcrumble.com: Whether served as an appetizer or as the main event (alongside a fresh salad, perhaps), this pear and gorgonzola tart shines with flavor.
PCP ORIGINAL RECIPE created by Dara from www.cookincanuck.com, this salsa can go anywhere! From salmon, to chicken, to your family bbq!
PCP ORIGINAL RECIPE: Created by Gaby Dalkin from www.whatsgabycooking.com, this wonderful recipe can be used with many dishes as a sweet compliment to a protein or veggie!
Looking for a refreshing new twist on a sandwich?
The perfect dessert for your Valentine!
This salad is perfect for a light lunch or as a quick afternoon snack.
A sweet twist to a classic. Adding canned pears to flatbread makes for the perfect summer meal!
The right amount of zip and flavor – this hummus is delicious!
The perfect summer cocktail!
Give this easy-to-follow chicken wing recipe a try! Created by PCP employee Gina Vierra.
Chicken never tasted so good! This dish combines chicken and pears, which makes it ideal for an everyday entree or a special occasion.