Samples for Tastings
- Please provide 7 working day notices for sample requests, if sending to me direct please copy salesperson.
- I will email you the UPS tracking number and expected delivery date as soon as received from the plant
- Two weeks after samples have arrived please let us know the results of the tasting, send information to the salesperson
- The above applies to samples supplied out of distributors/customers stock.
All sample requests should include the following:
- Item code
- Brand (or sample label)
- Product description
- How many cans (4 per item should be max)
- Shipping address
- Contact name
- Phone number
- Please specify arrival date, allow enough time to ship UPS ground
Example:2 cans each: Paradiso Random Cut Tomatoes – 31014 Paradiso Diced Tomatoes in Juice – 31020 Ship to: ABC Distributor 1234 Main Street Lodi, CA 95240 Attn: Pebble Beach 209-367-8800
- Bid requests must be submitted in writing, with at least two weeks notice.
- Minimum quantity is 112 cases per line item.
- 224 case minimum for USDA certification
- All bid prices are quoted as FOB Lodi, California
- 30 day option from date of bid opening, award notification after the 30 option period may not be confirmed by Pacific Coast Producers.
- All bid awards require a Proof of Award. If we do not receive orders based on the bid award within 60 days of notification, we have the right to void the award.
- Bid bill back requests will be handled within 90 days of the bill back request. Any bill back requests made after 90 days from the final shipping period as stated on the original bid request or award notice will not be honored.
- Bid bill back requests for items not on the award or not within the shipping period, will not be paid.
- Pacific Coast Producers will not supply samples on bids.