- 1 loaf frozen bread dough (I used Brigford) thawed per package instructions
- 4 oz low fat cream cheese softened
- 1/2 head garlic roasted and smashed
- 1 can Bruschetta (I used 3/4 of the can, reserving some for dipping)
- 3/4 c low fat shredded cheeses, mozzerella, cheddar, jack
- 1/2 t red pepper flakes (optional)
- Preheat oven per bread package instructions.
- Combine the cream cheese and garlic until spreadable consistency, add a little olive oil if too stiff.
- Spray a cookie sheet with non-stick spray.
- Place dough on cookie sheet and flatten it in to a rectangular shape.
- Spread the cream cheese and garlic mixture in center but not all the way to the edges.
- Spread 3/4 can of Bruschetta on top of cream cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle the shredded cheeses on top of that, and red pepper flakes if using.
- Starting on the long side of the dough closest to you, roll the dough into a tube pinching ends as you go and when you get to the other side pinch all the sides together to keep filling in. Cut a couple of slits in top of dough for steam.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until golden brown.
- Cool for a couple of minutes.
- Slice and enjoy!!!
Recipe Source: PCP employee, Michelle Franklin-Berg
See more Canned Tomato Recipes