This recipe works for: Main Dish
Serving Size: 4
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1lb)
- 1/4 tsp each salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can (15 oz) canned bruschetta
- 1 cup seasoned croutons
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 350° Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper and dredge in flour.
- Heat oil in skillet set over medium heat. Sauté garlic for 1 minute.
- Add chicken breasts and brown for 2 minutes on each side.
- Spread half of the can of bruschetta in an 11 x 7 inch glass baking dish.
- Place chicken breasts on bruschetta mixture. Spread remaining bruschetta over top.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes until chicken juices run clear when pierced with a fork.
- Broil on high for 1 minute until cheese is bubbly and golden brown. Sprinkle with parsley.
Recipe Source: www.tomatowellness.com
See more Canned Tomato Recipes