Cherry Arugula Salad with Cherry Vinaigrette
This recipe works for: Salad
- 2 cups Oregon Cherry Growers Rainier Cherries, stems removed, quartered
- 2 cups Oregon Cherry Growers Pink Blush Cherries, stems removed, quartered
- 16 ounces Arugula
- 1/2 cup Almonds, roasted, chopped
- 1 cup Oregon Cherry Growers Rainier Cherries, stems removed, minced
- 3 teaspoons White Balsamic Vinegar
- 6 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
To make the salad:
- Combine cherries, arugula, and almonds in a large bowl.
- Drizzle with the vinaigrette; toss to coat.
- Divide among serving plates.
To make the vinaigrette:
- Combine cherries and white balsamic vinegar in a blender; pulse on high speed for 3 minutes.
- Slowly add olive oil; pulse until emulsified.
- Season with salt.
See more Canned Cherry Recipes