This recipe works for: Main Dish
Rainier Cherry Sauce
- 1/4 cup Shallot, minced
- 4 teaspoons Olive oil
- 2 cups Oregon Cherry Growers Rainier Cherries, stems removed, minced
- 1 cup White wine
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Heat the oven to 375°F.
- Place fingerling potatoes on a baking sheet; season with 1/2 teaspoon salt; drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Roast in oven for 15 minutes or until lightly browned and tender.
- Place asparagus on another baking sheet; season with 1/2 teaspoon salt; drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Roast in oven for 10 minutes or until tender.
- Season salmon with 1 teaspoon salt; press into chopped hazelnuts.
- Place on a parchment lined baking sheet. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
To make the cherry sauce:
- Sauté shallots in oil in a saucepan for 3 minutes or until tender.
- Add cherries and wine; bring to a boil and cook for 5 minutes or until liquid is reduced by half. Slowly whisk in butter; season with salt.
- Keep warm.
- Place salmon on top of roasted asparagus, potatoes; top with sauce.
See more Canned Cherry Recipes