Pacific Northwest Pear and Cranberry Dressing
This recipe works for: Dressing/Sauce
Serving Size: 12
- 2 ounces Red onion, diced
- 4 ounces Carrots, diced
- 4 ounces Celery, diced
- 3 tablespoons Olive oil
- 2 ounces Vegetable base (low sodium) dissolved in 2-1/2 cups warm water
- 12 ounces Gluten-free bread
- 2 tablespoons Fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Fresh sage, chopped
- 2 teaspoons Fresh rosemary, chopped
- 4 ounces Dried cranberries
- 12 ounces Pacific Northwest Canned Pear Dices, drained
- 3 ounces Whisked whole eggs (1 egg = approx. 2 ounces)
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground white pepper
- Heat oven to 325ºF.
- Dice red onion, celery and carrots; sauté in olive oil for 5 minutes.
- Dissolve vegetable base in 2-1/2 cups warm water.
- In large bowl, add cubed bread, fresh spices, dried cranberries, diced Pacific Northwest canned pears.
- Add egg, water and sautéed vegetables to bread mixture. Season with salt and pepper. Stir until all bread is moist.
- Use #4 scoop to portion stuffing into sprayed 2″x9″x11″ pan. Cover with parchment and tin foil.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove the foil and paper and continue baking for 10 minutes to crisp top.
- Let stand for 2-3 minutes before serving.
Recipe Source: Pacific Northwest Canned Pears
See more Foodservice Fruit