This recipe works for: Dessert
Serving Size: 8
- 1/2 cup Brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup Granulated sugar
- 1 cup All-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) Butter, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground nutmeg
- 1 cup Walnut pieces
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) Pacific Northwest Canned Pear Slices in Juice, drained
- 1 can ( 21 ounces) Spiced apple pie filling
- 1 can (16 ounces) Whole berry cranberry sauce
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- To Prepare Topping: Combine all topping ingredients, except walnuts, in food processor container. Pulse on and off until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add walnuts and pulse 3 to 4 times to chop nuts; set aside.
- In large bowl, combine filling ingredients; spray 9 x 13 x 2” baking pan with non-stick baking spray. Pour filling ingredients into pan and cover evenly with topping mixture.
- Bake at 375°F for 35 – 40 minutes or until topping is browned. Cool slightly before serving.
Recipe Source: Pacific Northwest Canned Pears
See more Canned Pear Recipes