- 1 (15 oz.) can sliced peaches, drained and chopped
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- ¼ cup diced red onions
- ½ jalapeno, seeded and minced
- 3 tbsp minced cilantro
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 4 (5 oz. each) salmon fillets
- 3 tsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground pepper
1) In a medium-sized bowl, gently toss together the peaches, tomatoes, onions, jalapeno, cilantro, lime juice, honey and salt.
2) Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly coat the foil with cooking spray.
3) Place the salmon fillets on the prepared baking sheet. Rub 1 ½ teaspoons olive oil over each salmon fillet and season with the salt and pepper.
4) Roast the salmon until just cooked through, 10 to 12 minutes.
5) Place a piece of salmon on each plate and top with the peach salsa. Serve.