This recipe works for: Salad | Side
Serving Size: 4
1. For dressing, whisk together rice wine vinegar, oil, fish sauce, sugar and red pepper flakes.
2. Halve pear slices and marinate in 1/4 cup of the dressing for about 1 hour.
3. To serve, in large bowl combine romaine and carrots.
4. Top with pears and remaining dressing. Toss to coat evenly.
5. Sprinkle peanuts on top and add optional garnishes, as desired.
1/4 cup Rice wine vinegar
1/4 cup Vegetable oil
2 teaspoons Thai fish sauce or light soy sauce
3/4 teaspoon Sugar
1/4 teaspoon Red pepper flakes, crushed
1 can (15 ounces) Pacific Northwest Canned Pear Slices, drained
8 cups Romaine lettuce, chopped
1 medium Carrot, cut in julienne strips
1/3 cup Peanuts, dry roasted
Optional Mint, fresh, chopped
Optional Egg roll wrapper, deep-fried strips