Cherry Lime Martini
This recipe works for: Cocktail
- 2 oz Vanilla vodka
- 1/2 oz Lime juice
- 4 oz Vanilla ice cream
- 2 BS Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Lime
- 1 oz Diced Oregon Cherry Growers Classic Maraschinos
- 2 cherries each Whole Oregon Cherry Growers Classic
- In a blender combine vanilla vodka, lime juice, ice cream, diced Maraschino cherries and ice.
- Blend until smooth.
- In a chilled dry martini glass, rim with lime-infused sugar.
- Strain cocktail into glass and garnish with 2 whole cherries.
See more Canned Cherry Recipes