Whenever you visit our website, we will collect some information from you automatically simply by you visiting and navigating through this site, and some voluntarily when you submit information using a form on the website, request information, subscribe to our newsletter, or use any of the other interactive portions of our website. Through this website, we will collect information that can identify you and/or your activity.
And whenever you communicate, interact or do business with us, whether online or at our retail or office locations, we will be collecting personal information from you or about you in the course of our interaction or dealings with you.
The Company may collect the following categories of personal information about you based on your specific transactions and interactions with the Company or its website. For each category of information, the categories of third parties with whom we have shared the information in the last 12 months are referenced by a letter that coincides with the letter in the list that immediately follows below in this policy.
|Category||Examples||Shared in Last 12 Months With|
|Personal Identifiers & Contact Information/ Sensitive Personal Information||Name, alias, address, email address, social security number, driver’s license number, account username and password, I-9 Information||For Employees, Benefit Providers, HRIS Providers and Legally Required Disclosures|
|Protected Classifications||Gender, ethnicity, race, veteran status, language preference,||For Employees, Benefit Providers, HRIS Providers and Legally Required Disclosures|
|Commercial Transactional Data||Records of products or services provided, purchasing history, financing transactions, request for credit approval||Not Shared or Sold except as legally required or to facilitate a business transaction on behalf of the business.|
|Biometric Data||Surveillance footage on Company property||Not shared|
|Internet Activity||Browsing history, search history, type of browser used, cookies, device used to access the site, domain name from which our site was accessed||Web Service Provider|
|Geolocation Data||IP address||Not Shared|
|Mobile Device Data||Information collected when you navigate, access or use any of our websites via mobile device, including device type, software type||Web Service Provider or HRIS Provider|
|Financial / Employment Data||Information collected through credit or financing applications, including employment history, company name, role, salary, dates of employment, bank accounts, income sources||As applicable for Employment verification|
The Company may share your personal information with the following categories of service providers or third-parties depending on your transactions or interactions with the Company: Manufacturers
- Financial Institutions
- Product manufacturers/administrators
- Government agencies
- Transaction support vendors (e.g., check guaranty, payment processors,
The Company may use your personal information and share it with various service providers and third parties for the following business purposes:
- To process, complete, and maintain records on transactions.
- To provide and communicate recall notifications to customers.
- To schedule, manage and keep track of customer appointments.
- To respond to consumer inquiries, including request for information, customer support online, phone calls, and in-store inquiries.
- To improve user experience on our website.
- To understand the demographics of our website visitors.
- To detect security incidents.
- To debug, identify, and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality of our website.
- To protect against malicious or illegal activity and prosecute those responsible.
- To verify and respond to consumer requests.
The Company may collect your personal information from the following sources:
- You the consumer
- Visitors of our website and the device and browser used to access the website
- Surveillance cameras at our physical locations
- Credit and consumer reporting agencies
The Company does NOT and will not sell your personal information in exchange for monetary consideration.
The Company may use other companies and individuals to perform certain functions on our behalf. Examples include administering e-mail services, providing benefits or services for employees, or for IT functions. Such parties only have access to the personal information needed to perform these functions and may not use or store the information for any other purpose. Subscribers or site visitors will never receive unsolicited e-mail messages from vendors working on our behalf.
In the event the Company sells or transfers a particular portion of its business assets, consumer information may be one of the business assets transferred as part of the transaction. If substantially all of the assets of the Company are acquired, consumer information may be transferred as part of the acquisition.
Compliance with law/safety:
The Company may disclose specific personal information based on a good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to comply with or conform to the law or that such disclosure is necessary to protect the users of our Website, the site itself, or the public.
Do Not Track (DNT) is a privacy preference that users can set if they do not want web services to collect information about their online activity. However, there is currently no universal standard for sending and receiving DNT signals. Due to this lack of universal standard, it would be impossible for us to promise that we comply with all known and unknown DNT standards.
Therefore, we do not respond to DNT signals or other mechanisms that provide a choice regarding the collection of personal information about activities over time and across different Web sites or online services. If a universal standard for DNT becomes available, we may revisit our DNT Policy.
The personal data record created through your registration with our website can only be accessed with the unique password associated with that record. To protect the integrity of the information contained in this record, you should not disclose or otherwise reveal your password to third parties.
Children under the age of 16:
Our website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any personal information on the website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on our website. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at the email address below.
How we protect the information that we collect
The protection of the information that we collect about visitors to this website is of the utmost importance to us and we take every reasonable measure to ensure that protection, including:
- We keep automatically collected data and voluntarily collected data separate at all times.
- We use internal encryption on all data stores that house voluntarily captured HRIS data.
- We use commercially reasonable tools and techniques to protect against unauthorized access to our systems.
- We restrict access to private information to those who need such access in the course of their duties for us.
Your Rights as a California Consumer
If you are a California resident, you have the following rights:
- Right to Know. The right to request, up to 2 times in a 12-month period, that we identify to you (1) the categories of personal information we have collected, disclosed or sold about you in the last 12 months, (2) the categories of sources from which the personal information was collected, (3) the business purpose for which we use this information, and (4) the categories of third parties with whom we share or have shared your personal information in the last 12 months;
- Right to Access. The right to request, up to 2 times in a 12-month period, that we provide you access to or disclose to you, free of charge, the specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you in the last 12 months;
- Right to Delete. The right to request, up to 2 times in a 12-month period, that we delete personal information that we collected from you, subject to certain exceptions;
- Right to Opt-Out. The right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information to third parties (except that we do not sell personal information to third parties);
- The right to designate an authorized agent to submit one of the above requests on your behalf. See below for how you can designate an authorized agent; and
- The right to not be discriminated against in receiving different or less favorable pricing, service or financial incentive for exercising any of the above rights.
You can submit any of the above 4 types of consumer requests by any of the 2 options below:
- Submit an online request on our website at pacificcoastproducers.com.
- Call our privacy toll-free line at: 877.618.4776
How we will verify that it is really you submitting the request
When you submit a Right to Know, Right to Access, or Right to Delete consumer request through one of the methods provided above, we will ask you to provide some information in order to verify your identity and respond to your request. Specifically, we will ask you to verify information that can be used to link your identity to particular records in our possession, which depends on the nature of your relationship and interaction with us. For example, we may need you to provide your name, address, email, phone number, last 4 digits of your SSN and your date of birth. If your sole interaction with us was as a website visitor, then in order to verify your identify, we will need to ask you to provide your name, email, phone number, IP address, device ID, browser ID, and/or cookie ID.
Responding to your Right to Know, Right to Access, and Right to Delete requests
We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 45 days or 90 days total from the date we receive your request), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. We will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option. Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding our receipt of your verifiable consumer request. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
Responding to your consumer request to opt-out of the sale of your personal information
We will act upon a verifiable consumer request to opt-out within fifteen (15) days of its receipt. We will notify all third parties to whom we have sold personal information within 90 days of our receipt of your request that you have exercised your right to opt-out and instruct them not to further sell the information. We will notify you when this has been completed by mail or electronically, at your option.
A request to opt-out need not be a verifiable consumer request. However, we may deny a request to opt-out if we have a good faith, reasonable, and documented belief that a request to opt-out is fraudulent. If we deny your request to opt-out, we shall inform you of our decision not to comply and provide an explanation as to why we believe the request is fraudulent.
If You Have an Authorized Agent
You can have an Authorized Agent submit a request on your behalf if you both come into a California store and provide proof of identity with a driver’s license or passport and provide your consent via mail in form for the Authorized Agent to complete your verifiable consumer request.
Consumers With Disabilities
This policy is in a form that is accessible to consumers with disabilities.
Questions About the Policy
**This policy was last updated December 2022