This recipe works for: Appetizer
1 cup Bordeaux cherry juice
1 package crescent rolls
1 roll Brie cheese
1/4 cup chopped walnuts
2 sprigs fresh rosemary
honey and flaky salt for topping
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Remove stems from cherries and chop coarsely.
3. In a stovetop pot, add chopped cherries, cherry juice, and 1 large sprig of fresh rosemary.
4. Bring cherries to a boil. Once to a boil, turn down to medium-low heat and let simmer for 6-8 minutes stirring occasionally.
5. Spray cupcake pan & begin assembling the bites.
6. Open the package of crescent rolls, separate, and cut each section in half vertically.
7. For each spot in the cupcake pan, place the larger section of crescent roll down first, gently pressing into the sides of the pan. Then layer with the second, smaller piece of crescent roll. Repeat for all 8 crescent roll pieces.
8. Cut ¾” cubes of brie and place in the crescent roll.
9. Remove the sprig of rosemary from the cherries.
10. Top each brie with a large spoonful of cherries, distributing evenly among all 8 bites.
11. Place cupcake pan in the oven and bake for 10 minutes or until the crescent roll edges are golden.
While bites cool, remove your remaining rosemary from the sprig and chop; top each with walnuts, rosemary, and a pinch of salt. Lightly drizzle each bite with honey. Once the bites have cooled at least 15 minutes carefully remove and serve warm!