This recipe works for: Breakfast
Serving Size: 1
3 corn tortillas
1 15 ounce can refried beans
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- In a small skillet, over medium heat, add tortillas, cooking on each side for 4 minutes until they get slightly charred. Set aside.
- In the same small skillet, over medium heat, add oil. Once hot, crack eggs. Cook for about 5 minutes until fried. Remove from heat.
- In a small bowl, add refried beans. Microwave until warm, about 2 minutes.
- Place tortillas on a large plate. Spread each with a spoonful of refried beans.
- Using a spoon, scoop a dollop of salsa onto each tortilla.
- Top each with a fried egg and garnish with cilantro.
Recipe Source: Kristen Carli | Camelback Nutrition & Wellness