Peaches and Cream Muffins
- 1 #10 can of California cling peaches, in juice or light syrup diced
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 4 teaspoons cinnamon
- 32 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 30 cups basic muffin mix (8 lbs.)
- Preheat Conventional Oven: 375° F
- Drain peaches; reserve.
- Mix 1/3 of the sugar (1/2 cup) and the cinnamon; reserve.
- Beat the remaining sugar with the cream cheese and almond extract; reserve.
- Prepare muffin batter as as package directs; fold in peaches.
- In paper-lined muffin pans, portion #24 scoops of batter. Using a pastry bag, squeeze 2 teaspoons cream cheese into the center of each muffin. Top with a second scoop of batter. Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- Bake 20-24 minutes.