Peaches and Cream Muffins
- Preheat Conventional Oven: 375° F
- Drain peaches; reserve.
- Mix 1/3 of the sugar (1/2 cup) and the cinnamon; reserve.
- Beat the remaining sugar with the cream cheese and almond extract; reserve.
- Prepare muffin batter as as package directs; fold in peaches.
- In paper-lined muffin pans, portion #24 scoops of batter. Using a pastry bag, squeeze 2 teaspoons cream cheese into the center of each muffin. Top with a second scoop of batter. Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- Bake 20-24 minutes.