Alaskan King Crab and Citrus Salad
This recipe works for: Salad
- 5 ounces Baby arugula
- 3-4 pounds (approx. 8 legs) King crab legs, meat removed
- 1 cup Pink Blush Maraschino Cherries, stems removed, halved
- 2 each Grapefruit
- 1/4 cup Grapefruit juice
- 1/4 cup Champagne vinegar
- 1/2 cup Extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Chives
- To taste Salt
To serve the salad:
- Arrange the baby arugula on four serving plates.
- Top with crab meat, grapefruit segments and Pink Blush Maraschino Cherries.
- Drizzle with dressing and serve.
To make the dressing:
- Cut the peel off of the grapefruits.
- Over a bowl, cut out the individual grapefruit segments, catching the juice.
- Combine the grapefruit juice and vinegar in the bowl; slowly whisk in the extra-virgin olive oil until the dressing emulsifies.
- Whisk in the chives and salt.
See more Canned Cherry Recipes