Alaskan King Crab and Citrus Salad
- 5 ounces baby arugula
- 3-4 pounds King crab legs, meat removed approx. 8 legs
- 1 cup Maraschino Cherries stems removed, halved
- 2 grapefruit
- 1/4 cup grapefruit juice
- 1/4 cup Champagne vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil extra-virgin
- 3 tablespoons Chives
- Salt to taste
To serve the salad
- Arrange the baby arugula on four serving plates.
- Top with crab meat, grapefruit segments and Maraschino Cherries.
- Drizzle with dressing and serve.
To make the dressing
- Cut the peel off of the grapefruits.
- Over a bowl, cut out the individual grapefruit segments, catching the juice.
- Combine the grapefruit juice and vinegar in the bowl; slowly whisk in the extra-virgin olive oil until the dressing emulsifies.
- Whisk in the chives and salt.