Apricot Curried Chicken & Grape Salad
- 1 roasted chicken
- 1 cup of seedless grapes
- 1 16oz can of Apricot Halves in Heavy Syrup drained & chopped
- ¼ cup thinly sliced red onion
- ½ cup golden raisins
- ¼ cup pine nuts
- ½ cup diced celery
- ½ cup thinly sliced green onions
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 2 tsp honey
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp lime juice
- Remove meat from chicken and cut into cubes.
- Place chicken, grapes, apricots, red onion, raisins, pine nuts, celery and green onion into bowl and toss.
- To prepare dressing combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Pour dressing over chicken salad and toss until mixture is coated.
- Drain and dice up apricots, add to salad and toss, leave a few for the top of the salad.