This recipe works for:
- 1 Cup Great Value Diced Mangos (drained)
- 1 Can (14.5 oz) Great Value Fire Roasted Salsa Tex Mex Style Diced Tomatoes
- 4 to 5- ounce Salmon fillets, skinned
- ¼ Cup Olive Oil
- ½ tsp Garlic Salt (coarse ground with parsley)
- ¼ tsp Ground Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Salsa: Combine drained diced mangos and Fire Roasted Salsa in a small bowl. The salsa is now ready to be topped on the salmon or served on the side.
- Salmon: Place salmon in a bowl and lightly sprinkle with oil, garlic salt, and pepper. Wrap the salmon in foil and bake to your liking.
- Spoon the salsa mixed with mango on the top of the salmon or serve on the side.
- Vegetables (optional): Your choice of steamed vegetable.
Recipe Source: PCP Original Recipe