Baked Salmon with Fire Roasted Salsa and Diced Mangos
- 1 cup diced mangos drained
- 1 14.5 oz can of Fire Roasted Salsa
- 4 to 5- ounce Salmon fillets skinned
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ tsp garlic salt coarse ground with parsley
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Salsa: Combine drained diced mangos and Fire Roasted Salsa in a small bowl. The salsa is now ready to be topped on the salmon or served on the side.
- Salmon: Place salmon in a bowl and lightly sprinkle with oil, garlic salt, and pepper. Wrap the salmon in foil and bake to your liking.
- Spoon the salsa mixed with mango on the top of the salmon or serve on the side.
- Vegetables (optional): Your choice of steamed vegetable.