- 1 cup tortilla chips
- 1 can Fire Roasted Salsa
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp cilantro chopped
- 1 tsp red onion diced
- 2 tbsp queso fresco crumbled
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add salsa.
- Pour chips into salsa. Using tongs, gently cover each side of each chip in salsa. Place on a large plate.
- In a small skillet over medium heat, add olive oil. Once hot, crack egg into skillet. Cook for about 5 minutes until fried.
- Sprinkle cilantro, red onion and queso fresco on chips. Top with fried egg.