Dark Chocolate Cherry Martini
- ½ teaspoon coconut nectar or honey
- 1 tablespoon bittersweet chocolate shaved
- 4 Bordeaux maraschino cherries stems removed
- 1.5 ounces chocolate liqueur
- 1.5 ounces white crème de cacao
- 0.5 ounce vanilla vodka
- 2 ounces barista-style plant-based milk (or half-n-half) well chilled
- 1 large ice cube
- Rub the rim of a martini glass with coconut nectar. Dip the rim in shaved chocolate to fully coat.*
- Puree all remaining ingredients in a blender on high speed for about 20 seconds.
- Strain into the martini glass and serve.*Alternatively, skip the coconut nectar and simply sprinkle the martini with the shaved chocolate.