Gustalli Spaghetti Sauce
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 medium white onion chopped
- Bunch of fresh Italian parsley chopped
- 1 can of petite diced tomatoes
- 1 can of crushed tomatoes
- 1 can of tomato paste
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 1 package of slice white mushrooms
- Chopped Sundried Tomatoes optional
- Small amount of Italian Seasoning
- Sauté ground beef and chopped onion until beef is thoroughly cooked.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Simmer for a minimum of 1 hour.
- Salt to taste and serve over spaghetti noodles. Also makes a good sauce for lasagna!