This recipe works for: Main Dish
3-4 lb boneless pork butt (shoulder) roast
1 tsp salt
½ tsp black pepper
½ cup water
2 tsp poultry seasoning
1 14.5 oz can of Diced Petite Peaches in Bourbon Coulis
1 tsp maple syrup
1 tbsp spicy brown mustard
- Remove pork from packaging and net. Place in a 6 quart slow cooker. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add ½ cup of water and 2 tsp poultry seasoning.
- Add the can of Petite Diced Peaches in Bourbon Coulis over and around the pork. Add the maple syrup and the mustard to the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Remove the lid and shred pork with two forks.