My Cousin Rosemary
- 1.5 oz bourbon
- .75 oz Manzanilla sherry
- .75 oz rosemary syrup
- .5 oz fresh lemon juice
- 3 Royal Harvest™ Bordeaux Cherries
- Muddle 3 Bordeaux cherries in a cocktail shaker.
- Add all ingredients except seltzer and shake with ice.
- Strain into a collins glass, add fresh ice, and top with seltzer.
- Garnish with a rosemary-skewered Bordeaux cherry.
For the rosemary syrup
- Simmer 5 sprigs of fresh rosemary with 3 cups of water until it reduces to 2 cups (about 20 minutes).
- Strain to remove rosemary and return to pan.
- Add 2 cups of sugar and stir until dissolved, heating if necessary. (Makes 1 quart)