Peach Cobbler Crisp
- 1 #10 can of Sliced Peaches
- 1 cup All-Purpose flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup cold soft butter
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups rolled oats
- Whipped cream optional
- Arrange peaches evenly in a ½ size baking pan.
- Mix flour, brown sugar, butter, cinnamon, and salt in a bowl using pastry cutter until evenly crumbled.
- Fold oats into flour mixture.
- Sprinkle and press topping into peaches.
- Bake in the preheated oven until topping is slightly browned, approximately 30 minutes.