This recipe works for: Beverage
- 1 Lime wedge
- As needed Coarse salt
- 6 ounces Pacific Northwest Canned Pears Slices
- 6 ounces Margarita Mix
- 1 tablespoon Fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 1 cup Crushed ice
- As needed for garnish Pear slices
1. Moisten the rim of the serving glass with the lime wedge; then dip in coarse salt.
2. Whirl margarita mix, lime juice, sugar and crushed ice in a blender until smooth.
3. Pour into prepared glass; garnish with a pear slice.
Note: For an adult beverage, add 1-1/2 ounces Tequila.