Roast Turkey Cherry Panini
- 2 16 oz. round loaves Sourdough bread sliced 1/2-in. thick
- 2 each apples sliced 1/4-in. thick
- 2-1/2 pounds roasted turkey breast sliced 1/4-in. thick
- 1-1/2 pounds Brie cheese sliced 1/4-in. thick
- 1 cup Bordeaux Maraschino Cherries 1/8-in. dice, drained
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon orange juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
To make one Panini
- Heat Panini grill to high setting.
- Spread one slice of sourdough bread with 1 tablespoon cherry mayonnaise.
- Layer with 2 apple slices, 4 oz. roasted turkey breast, 1 tablespoon cherry mayonnaise and 2 slices of Brie cheese.
- Top with bread slice; spray with cooking spray.
- Place oiled side of bread on heated Panini grill; spray top of bread with cooking spray.
- Close Panini press; cook until bread is lightly browned and cheese is melted. Cut in half and serve.
To make Mayonnaise
- Combine the drained cherries with the mayonnaise, orange juice and orange zest.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.