Almond Cherry Horchata
This recipe works for: Drink
- 1 cup White rice
- 1 cup Almonds
- 2 BS Cinnamon
- 1 cup Sugar
- 4 cups Water
- 2 BS Diced Oregon Cherry Growers Bordeaux Maraschinos, with juice
- In a blender, puree rice, almonds, cinnamon, sugar and water.
- Let site for at least 4-6 hours to overnight.
- Strain liquid.
- In a shaker combine ¾ cup of ice, 2 tbsp. diced Bordeaux cherries and liquid, and horchata liquid.
- Shake, pour and serve in a tall glass.
See more Canned Cherry Recipes