This recipe works for: Main Dish, Side
Serving Size: 4
10 ounce block of queso fresco
8 ounces of grape tomatoes, halved
1 pound shell pasta noodles
¼ cup chopped cilantro
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add pasta. Cook according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- In a 9×13 baking dish, add block of queso fresco to the center.
- Sprinkle halved grape tomatoes around the cheese.
- Pour salsa on top of entire dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Pour cooked pasta into baking dish. Using a wooden spoon, stir to combine, mashing and breaking up cheese.
- Sprinkle with cilantro.
Recipe Source: Kristen Carli | Camelback Nutrition & Wellness