Baked Queso Fresco Pasta
- 10 ounce block of queso fresco
- 8 ounces grape tomatoes halved
- 1 14.5 ounce can of fire roasted tomato salsa
- 1 pound shell pasta noodles
- ¼ cup cilantro chopped
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add pasta. Cook according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- In a 9x13 baking dish, add block of queso fresco to the center.
- Sprinkle halved grape tomatoes around the cheese.
- Pour salsa on top of entire dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Pour cooked pasta into baking dish. Using a wooden spoon, stir to combine, mashing and breaking up cheese.
- Sprinkle with cilantro.