This recipe works for: Dessert
- To a blender, add bananas, pineapple, yogurt, milk, and vanilla, and process until smooth. Add additional splashes of milk or pineapple juice, as desired, to thin.
- Add cherries and stir until just combined (careful not to overmix as this will turn your popsicles pink!)
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds and freeze for 4-6 hours, or until set.
- Once frozen, melt chocolate in a microwave-safe dish, in 15 second intervals, until fully melted.
- Allow chocolate to cool slightly before dipping popsicles. Sprinkle immediately with toppings. Enjoy!
If your melted chocolate is somewhat thick when melted, stir in 1/2 tsp coconut oil to thin. Mixture should be semi-thin for easy dipping.