Banana "Split" Popsicles
- 2 ripe bananas fresh or frozen
- 1 cup canned pineapple rings in juice
- 3/4 cup yogurt dairy or non-dairy
- 1/4 cup milk any variety
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherries diced
- 1 cup chocolate chips for dipping
- 1/3 cup crushed nuts or sprinkles for topping
- To a blender, add bananas, pineapple, yogurt, milk, and vanilla, and process until smooth. Add additional splashes of milk or pineapple juice, as desired, to thin.
- Add cherries and stir until just combined (careful not to overmix as this will turn your popsicles pink!)
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds and freeze for 4-6 hours, or until set.
- Once frozen, melt chocolate in a microwave-safe dish, in 15 second intervals, until fully melted.
- Allow chocolate to cool slightly before dipping popsicles. Sprinkle immediately with toppings. Enjoy!*If your melted chocolate is somewhat thick when melted, stir in 1/2 tsp coconut oil to thin. Mixture should be semi-thin for easy dipping.