Bordeaux Cherry Bourbon Smash
- 1/2 lemon cut into wedges
- 5 Royal Harvest Bordeaux™ Cherries
- 2 1/2 ounces bourbon
- 1 tablespoon warm honey or maple syrup
- A splash of cherry juice
- Mint and extra cherries for garnish
- Ice for serving
- In the bottom of your glass or shaker add the cherries and the lemon wedge.
- Muddle well until you’ve released all of the juice from the lemons and have combined with cherry pieces.
- Add in the honey or maple syrup (honey is easier to combine if warmed a bit in micro first), bourbon, a splash of cherry juice and combine.
- Serve over ice garnished with more cherries and fresh mint.
Skip the multivitamin! This easy-to-make cocktail is loaded with good-for-you ingredients!