Bourbon Street Mon Cher
- 3 dark sweet cherries fresh or frozen
- 1 Royal Harvest Bordeaux Cherry plus two for garnish
- 1 lavender leaf plus a sprig for garnish
- 1/2 ounce syrup from Royal Harvest Bordeaux cherries
- 1 ounce bourbon
- 1/2 ounce Campari
- 1/2 ounce elderflower liqueur
- 1 bar spoon fresh lemon juice
- 2-3 ounces chilled semi-sweet sparkling wine or for a low alcohol version, use club soda, but adjust simple syrup
- Muddle the sweet cherries, 1 cocktail cherry, and the lavender leaf in a shaker.
- Add cherry syrup, bourbon, Campari, liqueur, and lemon juice.
- Add 3 ice cubes and shake until ice is gone
- Double strain into a chilled coupe and top with chilled sparkling wine or club soda.
- Garnish with cocktail cherries on a pic and a lavender sprig (optional).