- 1.5 oz brandy
- 1.5 oz Royal Harvest Amarena-Style Cherry syrup
- 3 oz seltzer
- vanilla ice cream
- Shake brandy and cherry soda syrup with ice in a shaker.
- Add soda water and roll to mix.
- Strain into a sundae glass and top with vanilla ice cream and an Amarena cherry.
For Royal Harvest Amarena-Style Cherry Syrup
- Bring one small jar of Amarena cherries (including the juice), zest of one small orange, one sliced vanilla bean pod, and 2 cups of water to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer lightly for about 30 minutes, yielding 1.5 cups liquid when strained.
- Return to pan and add 1.5 cups sugar, stirring until disolved. (Makes approximately 24 oz.)