- 3 cups + 2 Tbsp. Enriched All-Purpose Flour
- 3 cups Rolled Oats
- 3 1/2 cups packed Brown Sugar
- 1/2 tsp. Ground Cloves
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 2 cups Butter or Margarine
- 1 #10 can Pitted Cherries with Juice
- 1 1/2 cups Sugar
- 1/4 cup Frozen Orange Juice Concentrate
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tbsp. Cornstarch
- 1/4 cup Cold Water
- For topping: Combine flour, rolled oats, brown sugar, cloves, salt, and butter. Mix until crumbly. Set aside.
- For filling: Drain cherries, reserving 1 cup of juice. Put cherries into steamtable pan (12" x 20" x 2 1/2").
- Combine cherry juice with sugar and orange juice concentrate. Cook juice mixture over medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Combine cornstarch and water, stirring until smooth. Add to juice mixture. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until thickened (about 3-4 minutes). Remove from heat and stir well.
- Pour juice mixture over cherries in the pan.
- Sprinkle topping evenly over cherries and juice mixture.
- Bake until topping is browned and crisp:Conventional oven: 425 degrees F for 35-45 minutesConvection oven: 350 degrees F for 25-35 minutes