Cherry Night Cap
- 1 – , 16-ounce bag of dark cherries frozen
- 1/2 cup Turbinado Sugar
- 2 Teaspoons alcohol-free vanilla extract you can use the scrapings from a vanilla bean
- 1 teaspoon Dried Lavender
- 3 tablespoons Royal Harvest Nature’s Maraschino Cherry juice
- 1 cup filtered water
- 1 bottle sparkling rosé grape juice chilled
- Put the frozen cherries in the food processer and process until cherries are very finely chopped.
- Place all the ingredients above (except for the grape juice), including the processed frozen cherries, in a large saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over medium high heat.
- Reduce to low and simmer 20 minutes or until the liquid reduces by 1/3.
- Strain the cherry mixture into a small pitcher or jar.
- Cool to room temperature then refrigerate.
- Put 1 shot (1.5 ounces) of the cold cordial in an 8 to 10 ounce High Ball glass.
- Fill the glass with 6 to 8 ounces of Chilled sparkling rosé grape juice.