Dark Cherry Chocolate Overnight Oats
- 1 ½ cups old-fashioned oats
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 cups soymilk plain, unsweetened
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup optional
- 1 cup Bordeaux cherries
- 2 tablespoons walnuts coarsely chopped
- 2 teaspoons cocoa nibs unsweetened
- Mix together oats, chia seeds, cocoa powder, soymilk, and maple syrup (optional) in a small bowl.
- Divide equally among two individual 2-cup containers, such as Mason jars or Weck glass jar storage containers.
- Cover and chill overnight (or about 4 hours).
- Top each container with: ½ cup cherries, 1 tablespoon walnuts, and 1 teaspoon cocoa nibs.
- Cover and store until serving time or enjoy immediately.