Greek Salad with Sun Dried Tomato Dressing
- 5 cups mixed greens
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/2 cup cup red onion thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup cucumber halved and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 10 oz can of tri-color salad ready tomatoes
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup sun dried tomato dressing
- In a large bowl, toss the mixed greens, quinoa, red onion, cucumber and olives together.
- Add the olive oil and fresh squeezed lemon juice, toss to combine.
- Top the salad with the tri-color tomatoes and feta cheese.
- Drizzle the sun dried tomato dressing over the salad and serve.
Omit the feta cheese to make the salad vegan.