Ice Cream with Easy Coconut Pineapple Topping
Light, refreshing flavors come together in this delicious, andextremely easy ice cream combo. Top vanilla ice cream with sliced pineapplespears and drizzle the light coconut water syrup it’s in and a quick squeeze oflime juice. You can also pan fry the pineapple for added richness.
- 1-2 scoops Vanilla Ice Cream or any ice cream of choice
- 1 spear Pineapple in Coconut Water
- 1 squeeze Lime Juice
- optional coconut flakes, coconut chips, maraschino cherries, etc.
- Slice pineapple spear into bite size pieces
- Add sliced pineapple to 1-2 scoops of ice cream
- Drizzle 2-3 Tablespoons coconut water, from pineapple spears jar to ice cream
- Enjoy immediately. Add optional additional toppings, if desired.
- You can also pan fry the pineapple in 1 teaspoon of butter/each chopped pineapple spear. Cook over medium-high heat until warmed and golden brown on edges.
- Top pan fried pineapple with 2-3 Tablespoons fresh coconut water, from pineapple spears jar. The fresh juice has more coconut flavor than if you were to cook it.