Mango Chia Pudding Parfait
Meal prep this high fiber chia pudding and pair it with pureed mango for the perfect light and fresh make ahead breakfast or snack!
- 2 cups unsweetened dairy-free milk
- 1/2 cup chia seed
- 1/2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 15 oz can diced mango in 100% juice
- granola + shredded coconut for topping/serving
- In a large bowl, add the milk, and then whisk in the chia seeds, maple syrup, and vanilla. After a couple of minutes whisk again and then repeat this for about 10 minutes to reduce any clumping. Add a lid and place in the fridge for at least three hours or overnight.
- Drain the juice from the can of mangoes and then using an immersion blender or a blender puree the mangoes into a smooth mixture.
- When the chia pudding is thick and ready, layer it with the pureed mango and top with granola and shredded coconut, or your favorite toppings! Enjoy!
TRY THIS: To up the protein add a scoop of vanilla protein powder into the chia pudding mixture or serve up with layers Greek yogurt!