Passion Fruit Peach Chia Pudding
- ⅓ cup chia seeds
- 1 14.5 oz can of Petite Diced Peaches in Passion Fruit Coulis
- 1 15 oz can of coconut milk
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- In a large jar, combine chia seeds and coconut milk. Cover with lid and shake until well-combined. Store refrigerated for at least 3 hours.
- Remove jar from fridge and add maple syrup and vanilla extract. Stir to combine.
- In 2 16 oz jars, layer peaches and chia pudding mixture repeatedly, until jars are filled. Top with lids.