- 2 naan, about 9-inches each or 1 thin pizza crust, about 11-inches
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 11/2 tsp za’atar spice
- 1/2 cup creamy goat cheese
- 2 slices prosciutto, cut into strips
- 2 canned California Cling peach halves, cut into thin slices, well drained and patted dry
- 4 pitted black olives, cut in half
- 4 fresh basil leaves, shredded
- Preheat oven according to package directions for naan or pizza. Brush tops with oil. Sprinkle each naan with 1/2 tsp za’atar or pizza with 1 tsp za’atar.
- Place on baking sheet. Dollop evenly with goat cheese. Then scatter with prosciutto, peaches and olives. Bake according to package directions, until crust is hot and cheese is melted, about 2 to 4 minutes for naan and 6 to 8 minutes for pizza.
- Remove from oven. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 tsp za’atar and basil. Makes 2 servings for naan or 2 to 3 for pizza
- Za’atar is a blend of dried thyme, oregano, sumac and sesame seeds. Sometime ground cumin and salt is added.