Peach Grilled Cheese
- 1 can Sliced Peaches Drained
- 4 slices Sourdough Bread
- 2 slices Fresh Mozzarella Cheese
- 4 slices Proscuitto
- 2 tsp Honey
- 8 Basil Leaves
- 2 slices Gruyere or White Cheddar Cheese
- 2 tbsp Butter for Cooking
- Top a slice of bread with a slice of mozzarella torn into smaller pieces. Add 2 slices of prosciutto, peach slices, a drizzle of honey, 4 basil leaves, a slice of gruyere cheese, and a slice of bread.
- In a skillet over medium heat, melt 1 tbsp of butter.
- Add the sandwich to the skillet and cook until the bread is golden and the cheese is starting to melt.
- Flip and cook until the other side is golden.
You can save the peach juice for smoothies or sweetening yogurt!