- 3 lbs + 7 oz ultra grain flour
- 2 lbs granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp Kosher salt
- 2 tbsp double-acting baking powder
- 1 tbsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 lb + 12 oz frozen whole eggs
- 3 cups Vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 12 oz cinnamon granola
- 1 #10 can diced peaches in extra light syrup
- In a large bowl, sift together flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon.
- In another bowl beat eggs, oil, and vanilla; stir in dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Add diced peaches that have been thoroughly drained and fold in to combine. Do not over mix or peaches will break apart. Scrape down sides of bowl making sure all incorporated.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups using #8 scoop. Sprinkle tops with granola, gently pressing into batter tops.
- Bake at 375°F for 20-25 minutes of until a toothpick inserted into the center of muffin comes out clean.