This recipe works for: Dessert
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 4 oz package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1/2 teaspooon salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- 1 28 oz. can sliced peaches in juice
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon sugar, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- Combine the flour, pudding mix and salt in a medium mixing bolw and mix well.
- Add the milk, egg and butter, stirring until blended.
- Pat over the bottom and sides of a greased 9 or 10 inch round baking dish.
- Drain the peaches, reserving 3 tablespoons of the juice. Arranged the peach slices over the prepared layer.
- Beat the cream cheese, 1/2 cup of the sugar and reserved peach juice in a large mixer bowl until blended, scraping the bowl.
- Spread over the peaches. Sprinkle with a mixture of the remaining 1 tablespoon sugar and cinnamon.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until set. Let stand until cool. Chill, covered in the refrigerator.
Recipe Source: Ashley Ganas, Pacific Coast Producers Employee