Peaches N' Cream Overnight Oats
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp canned peaches chopped + more for topping
- Chop the fruit into bite sized pieces
- Add all of the ingredients to a small single-serve mason jar
- Mix thoroughly making sure everything is well combined
- Cover the mason jars with lids and refrigerate overnight (or a minimum of 4 hours)
- Remove, top with toppings of choice, serve, and enjoy!
These oats are great topped with chopped nuts, additional seeds, shredded coconut, chocolate chips, coconut whipped cream, or more canned peaches!