Sparkling Pear Popsicles
These sparkling pear popsicles are super easy to make, a perfect snack for kids, and have no sugar added! Not only are they easy on the eyes, but they are easy on the taste buds too!
- 1 popsicle mold
- 1 can pears packed in 100% juice
- 1 can sparkling water
- 1 cup greek style plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- Drain the juice from the can of pears and set it aside
- Chop the pears into bite sized age appropriate pieces
- Portion the chopped pears into the popsicle molds
- Pour the pear juice back into the mold leaving a little bit of room at the top
- Pour in a splash of sparkling water (totally optional)
- Freeze until solid then enjoy!
- *If you want to get fancy you can dip the frozen pops into yogurt (a thick Greek style yogurt works best) and top with shredded coconut 🥥 and place back in the freezer for about 30 mins then enjoy!