This recipe works for: Breakfast
Serving Size: 48
- 2 gallons Dry bread cubes or crumbs
- 1 gallon Milk, low fat (2%)
- 16 Eggs
- 2-1/2 cups Brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons Salt
- 3 quarts Pacific Northwest Canned Pear Dices, drained
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 2 quarts Granola
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Divide bread cubes between two spray-coated 12 x 20 x 2″ pans.
- Mix milk, eggs, brown sugar, vanilla and salt; pour an equal amount of custard mixture over each pan of bread cubes.
- Layer pears over bread. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Top with granola.
- Bake 75 to 90 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- Let sit for 5 minutes before cutting each pan 6 rows x 4 rows for 24 servings. Serve warm.
Recipe Source: Pacific Northwest Canned Pears