Stormy Day Breakfast Bread Pudding
- 2 gallons dry bread cubes or crumbs
- 1 gallon 2 % low fat milk
- 16 eggs
- 2-1/2 cups brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3 quarts canned pear dices drained
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 quarts granola
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Divide bread cubes between two spray-coated 12 x 20 x 2" pans.
- Mix milk, eggs, brown sugar, vanilla and salt; pour an equal amount of custard mixture over each pan of bread cubes.
- Layer pears over bread. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Top with granola.
- Bake 75 to 90 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- Let sit for 5 minutes before cutting each pan 6 rows x 4 rows for 24 servings. Serve warm.