Summer Pizza Salad
- 1/4 cup California Pizza Sauce
- 1/4 cup diced tomatoes in thick rich juice drained
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 5 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 2 tbsp water
- 1/2 tsp granulated garlic
- Dash black pepper
- Crushed red peppers to taste optional
- 1 Heart of romaine lettuce
- 1 medium tomato cut in wedges
- 1 hand full of fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Fresh or dried herbs optional
- Mini Boboli Pizza Crust
- Bake pizza crust in oven on 350 degrees for about 10 minutes. Cut into wedges. Set aside.
- Whisk together all dressing ingredients in a bowl; season to taste. Set aside.
- Arrange lettuce, tomatoes, cheese and herbs in a bowl, platter, or on plates.
- Serve with dressing and pizza crust wedges for dipping on the side.
- Leave the dressing and crust room temperature or warm both before serving.