- 1/4 Cup California Pizza Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Diced tomatoes in thick rich juice, drained
- 1 T Balsamic vinegar
- 5 T Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 T water
- 1/2 Tsp Granulated garlic
- Dash black pepper
- Crushed red peppers to taste (optional)
- 1 Heart of romaine lettuce
- 1 Medium tomato cut in wedges
- 1 Hand full of fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 Cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Fresh or dried herbs (optional)
- Mini Boboli Pizza Crust
- Bake pizza crust in oven on 350 degrees for about 10 minutes. Cut into wedges. Set aside.
- Whisk together all dressing ingredients in a bowl; season to taste. Set aside.
- Arrange lettuce, tomatoes, cheese and herbs in a bowl, platter, or on plates.
- Serve with dressing and pizza crust wedges for dipping on the side.
- Leave the dressing and crust room temperature or warm both before serving.