Tahitian Peach Fling Cocktail/Mocktail
- 1 can California Cling peach halves in fruit juice concentrate
- 2 tbsp honey
- 3 slices ginger
- 2 sprigs fresh mint
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1/3 cup orange juice or 1/4 cup peach or vanilla vodka optional
- 2 tbsp orange liqueur optional
- Fresh mint and peach slices for garnish optional
- Drain juice from can into a small saucepan. Stir in honey. Set over medium-high heat and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 3 minutes. Add ginger and mint. Refrigerate until cool. Discard ginger and mint. Stir in vanilla.
- For garnish, slice 1 peach slice in half. If not garnishing, puree all peaches in blender, until smooth. Add peach syrup then lime juice. For a mocktail, add orange juice. For a cocktail, add vodka and orange liquer.