Cheesy Scrambled Eggs with Fire Roasted Tomatoes
- 2-3 Eggs
- 1 tsp Butter
- 2 tbsp to 1/4 cup Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes with Green Chilies
- 1 tbsp Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Crack 2-3 eggs and whisk together with fork or whisk.
- Heat a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Add 1 teaspoon of butter.
- Once it melts, pour whisked egg mixture into pan. Add 2 tablespoons-1/4 cup of Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes with Green Chilies to egg mixture.
- Add 1 tablespoon of cheddar cheese.
- Stire with spatula until desired doneness.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy with toast, fruit, etc.