Salmon with Peach Salsa
- 1 15 oz. can of sliced peaches drained and chopped
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- ¼ cup diced red onions
- ½ jalapeno seeded and minced
- 3 tbsp minced cilantro
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 4 5 oz. each salmon fillets
- 3 tsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground pepper
- In a medium-sized bowl, gently toss together the peaches, tomatoes, onions, jalapeno, cilantro, lime juice, honey and salt.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly coat the foil with cooking spray.
- Place the salmon fillets on the prepared baking sheet. Rub 1 ½ teaspoons olive oil over each salmon fillet and season with the salt and pepper.
- Roast the salmon until just cooked through, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Place a piece of salmon on each plate and top with the peach salsa. Serve.